The portal aims to consolidate all your credit and insurance policies in one place and provide you with an active management system. This minimizes the financial burden and helps customers to distribute their loan payments in paradise. The service is especially useful if you make multiple loan and insurance payments over time.
The process used by MyCoverageInfo to track your insurance policy is quite simple. When customers buy a property, they can apply for a mortgage and buy home insurance. In addition to your credit information, the MyCoverageInfo portal will receive your insurance information.
General Portal troubleshooting
These are the most common issues you may encounter when accessing your MyCoverageInfo account. If you encounter problems, follow the troubleshooting steps in this document. Let’s see some of them:
- The most common mistake when accessing your account is someone entering incorrect information. Check that the information provided is correct. You can usually find the loan number on your loan document. Not to be confused with the order number.
- Sometimes you may be using a browser that is not supported by the MyCoverageInfo portal. In this case, the portal may not load properly and you will have some problems. To avoid this, try to access the portal with supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
- If you access this portal frequently, your browser may be filled with unwanted data from this website. Therefore, difficulties may arise in accessing the portal. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies and try again to resolve this issue.
- We perform server maintenance on this website. The problem is not with your device. This usually happens when you have a website that needs maintenance and updates from time to time. Once you notice, wait a few hours and try again.
- You can try the incognito/private version of the website if you are still having trouble accessing the website after trying the troubleshooting steps. This usually provides a workaround.